Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thank you

Thank you to all that take the time to read my blog.  I'm quite amazed to have people in other countries reading what I have to say. You have no idea who I am yet you check out my blog anyway. Let alone people on Facebook from back home in Ohio, my Army days or here in Tennessee.  You are all in my prayers and I hope that I can express my love for God and what He has done for me.  I am not out to change.  When you know who God is it's natural to want to tell others about Him.  So my goal is to share and I hope that you will get to know Him or know Him better.  I am highly unqualified to be writing about God.  I do not have a degree from a Christian college although when you have a great love for something then maybe you are qualified after all. 

I grew up in a broken home.  Maybe many of you can relate to me.  My dad I don't think believed in God for a long time and my mom was an example of someone with great faith even though her situation was not ideal.  Since I did not go to church much I had no idea really about who God was, I assumed I was a Christian but I now know that I was lukewarm at best.  I had no armor to defend against the devil, so when he came calling I fell right in line.  The armor is knowing and applying God's word to your life.

I used to envy those that grew up in church and never seemed to have anything bad happen in their life.  Now I do not think that way.  Maybe if I grew up in church and had not much go wrong in my life then I would be extremely judgmental to others.  I have met many of those Christians.  Obviously there are many people not like that, the weeds will always try to crowd out the flowers.  What the devil means for harm God can use for good.  So if you have had something bad happen in your life you might just be the person who can help another that was in your shoes.  I am more comfortable with those that have shared time in the pit. 

No, this is not my testimony.  For that will come later.  My testimony has some spiritual realm things that might lead you to think I'm not quite stable.  So I will share those when I feel like God wants me to.  Some of my Tennessee girls know some of the stories and they don't think I'm too crazy, hopefully. 

I just wanted to say thanks.  I pray that you will read the bible and study with me no matter where you are in the world or in your belief.  If you like my blog I hope that you will share the link with others because I'm aiming big.  There are many who need His love right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment