Friday, January 6, 2017

2017 Plans or the Lack of Plans

Well looks like I am not doing a Bible study online this year or at least not anytime soon.  I'm feeling a big NO.  I do plan on posting more, I know I'm not constant.  I need to finish Nahum, yes still on that book.  The page views last year went from around 18,000 to nearly 600,000.  I keep thinking there is a computer somewhere that keeps clicking my posts instead of real people.  I did ask God to bring people to my blog, but the numbers have been more than I could dream.  That's God, He does way more than we could ever imagine.

Hope that I post more and hope that you will continue to visit my corner of the web.  I am glad you did.  May God do big things in all of our lives, more than we could ever comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment