Saturday, April 27, 2013

My prayer for you

You are being prayed for today and most days.  Whether I know you or you are those in Germany, Russia or some other country that I don't know, I am glad you are here.  I don't know your specific prayers, although the Holy Spirit knows exactly what you need.  I will be going about a normal day and you all will be on my heart to which I will start to pray right then.  Prayer should not wait until later or at the end of the day.  Often things will come up and we will forget.  Prayer is an underrated weapon against the enemy, it along with faith are our most valuable armor. 

I pray that you will find God's peace.  Seeing a glimpse of His peace is unrivaled.  There are many things on earth that try to imitate His peace and only lead us astray.

I pray that you know you are loved.  His love is like a warm blanket on a cold night.  The warmth and comfort is a beautiful display of His grace.  You could never be too far in the darkness that His light couldn't reach you.

I pray that you will really see what is going on.  There is a battle going on for you.  The spirit realm is where the battle is, yet God and the enemy are using people to get to our hearts and souls. 

I pray you can forgive and bless your enemies.  This is the hardest thing to do.  God forgives us so that we can forgive others.  If you can do this you will be set free.

I pray you will read the bible.  This book is a love story to us along with a warning against evil.  His grace is amazing that He would give it out so lavishly. 

I pray that today will be a good day for you and you can look to God for all your needs.

I pray that you will find a good church or community of believers, but be warned church is full of sinners so do not let them get you down.  Together we are stronger.  Remember the enemy will hunt us down to try and separate us for others.  You are NEVER alone. 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment