Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Quote - Buscaglia


"Your talent is God's gift to you.  What you do with it is your gift back to God."

~Buscaglia


Many people think that they do not have any gifts or are jealous when they see what gifts other people have.  We are all unique, that is not by accident.  I wonder how many people have wasted away their lives never once using the gifts that were meant for them.  I wonder what has been unseen in this world due to our lack of faith in the abilities given to us by God.  I procrastinate like many people and it is something that I have to fight against.  I have been painting this week, but writing is something that I have not done much lately and I really need to focus and set aside time to work on it.  

Are you using your gifts wisely?  Are you too busy being jealous of the gifts others have that you don't see what yours are?  What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment