Sunday, December 25, 2016

Quote - Merry Christmas

"Christmas, children, is not a date.  It is a state of mind."

~ Mary Ellen Chase

I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas.  I know this time of year is busy and stressful for most people.  It is good to take time out and focus on why we celebrate in the first place.  I know that the birth of Jesus gets lost in the chaos of shopping, long lines, short tempered people, stress, loneliness, high expectations and family issues.

I am guilty of letting stress ruin my Christmas and I'm trying to do better.  I would love to have a peaceful time and that just doesn't seem to happen.  I'm a work in progress.  What if we didn't think about Christmas just as one day and instead lived that state of mind every day.  I think we all would be more peaceful in our lives.

The birth of one boy changed the world forever.  A beautiful gift.  The perfect gift.  

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment