Friday, July 25, 2014

When God interrupts us.

We are mostly settled in our new house.  There is no Internet service here which has been frustrating for all those living in this new section of our neighborhood.  We are not out in the middle of nowhere, but live in a large town.  Yet the inconvenience is nothing compared to what is going on in other parts of the world.  We've come to expect to have everything right now.  So as I type this on my extremely slow little phone I am reminder to be patient and turn this over to God.  Yes this is inconvenient, but like Jonah my life has been interrupted.  Instead of letting the negative consume my thoughts I need to pay close attention to what God is trying to show me during this time.

I pray to see beyond the fog so I do not miss the shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment