Friday, January 5, 2018

New Year, New Plan

I haven't been on here that much this past year.  I'm not sure what is going on with me.  I am going to try to do better at posting more this year.  I would write in my planner to post on the blog last year and then just never do it.  The past year or so has been rather strange.  I never pretend I have it all together and this past year has really shown me that I am way off from where I should be.  I am trying to work on different areas this year, the most important ones that really matter.  As far as writing goes I want to post more and write a little every day.  I don't worry about starting on January 1st, I am slowly working on organizing my to do list (it's a mess) and making sure that I get things done.  I am one of those people who have a master to do list a mile long, I can write thirty things to do today in a couple of minutes.  The problem is that I don't have a very good system in actually doing the things on my to do list.  Thank you for stopping by even if I haven't been posting that much.  I'm a WIP (work in progress). 

No comments:

Post a Comment