Thursday, October 6, 2016

Question For You - Women's Bible Study 2017

I was thinking about starting an online women's Bible study next year.  I am not sure of the study or when, but wanted to see if there was anyone interested.  I'm not sure of the format either.  I am starting to check on different platforms I could use.

I know you are probably very excited since I have no details for you! ha ha

This would be for women who:
  • don't go to church
  • may not even believe in God
  • have been hurt by someone in the church or their family who say they are Christian
  • seasoned church ladies
  • can't find time to go to a local study
  • are in the middle of nowhere/have no study near them
  • have young kids at home and don't dare venture outside the house (I've been there)
  • who just want to stay in their PJ's at home (no judgment here!)
  • think God does not love them because of what they did in their past (He love you so much!)
If there is only one of you besides me then I call that a group!  Every year I do a study with women at church and even though I meet some new people it is mostly people I already know.  How fun would it be to be in a group with women from all over the US, France, India, Russia, etc?  I know time zones would be an issue for "live" chats, but maybe I can set up something so everyone can visit when they had time.

Bible study can be a great way for seeing a point of view that we have never thought of.  Some people choose not to share in a group in case they have been hurt, but online there shouldn't be anything stopping us from sharing how we feel and what we think.  I would like to have a "place" we could go to chat and discuss the Bible.  It would be a positive place so no room for bashing on others.

I am praying about this so I will see if God wants me to do this.  I know I have not been consistent on here and I need to do a better job.  Maybe this is something to keep me in line:)

Sitting down with my Bible, a cup of coffee and having a meeting online with some sisters in Christ sounds good to me.  How about you?  

If you think you may be interested email me at: beautyforashes88@outlook.com (blog email) and let me know if there is a topic that you want to know more about.  If enough people bring up the same subject then that may be what the focus will be on.  Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment