I know you are probably very excited since I have no details for you! ha ha
This would be for women who:
- don't go to church
- may not even believe in God
- have been hurt by someone in the church or their family who say they are Christian
- seasoned church ladies
- can't find time to go to a local study
- are in the middle of nowhere/have no study near them
- have young kids at home and don't dare venture outside the house (I've been there)
- who just want to stay in their PJ's at home (no judgment here!)
- think God does not love them because of what they did in their past (He love you so much!)
Bible study can be a great way for seeing a point of view that we have never thought of. Some people choose not to share in a group in case they have been hurt, but online there shouldn't be anything stopping us from sharing how we feel and what we think. I would like to have a "place" we could go to chat and discuss the Bible. It would be a positive place so no room for bashing on others.
I am praying about this so I will see if God wants me to do this. I know I have not been consistent on here and I need to do a better job. Maybe this is something to keep me in line:)
Sitting down with my Bible, a cup of coffee and having a meeting online with some sisters in Christ sounds good to me. How about you?
If you think you may be interested email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org (blog email) and let me know if there is a topic that you want to know more about. If enough people bring up the same subject then that may be what the focus will be on. Thank you for your time.