Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Quote - Responsibility

"Do not ask God to guide your footsteps if you are not willing to move your feet."

~ Unknown

I saw this quote from an email from Brook Noel, a pro at organizing and motivating people to live their best life.  I am often guilty of praying big, but not actually doing any steps that would get me to my goal.  We are creatures of habit and it is difficult to get out of a rut.  I know better when I'm praying and probably shouldn't even pray certain prayers if I am unwilling to take action.  I know I'm not the only one with this struggle, right?  Hopefully we all can pray then act on what God is leading us to do.  Sure God can do anything, but we also need to take responsibility for our part of the relationship with Him.  To grow in God means we are to have faith in Him, but we also should be using the gifts and abilities He has given us.

He gives us free will and we choose daily what are the most important things in our life.  Let our actions match our best intentions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment