Friday, February 6, 2015

IF:gathering

There is a women's conference going on tonight and tomorrow.  IF:gathering is a conference in Austin, TX that is being shown around the world.  My town is showing a live feed of this amazing group of women that God has called to rally us in our hearts, minds and actions.  Tonight was the first session and they are offering all women a chance to watch for free.  Since many of you who visit my blog are in other countries, I do not know if they offer a translation.  I hope that you will be able to watch the video from tonight.  Tomorrow is the last day, they are going to have an all day conference so you should be able to watch those sessions for free too.  Please click on the link below if you would like to watch.  I'm not sure how long this will be online so please don't wait.  Tonight was extremes; heart breaking, deep & funny.  All made me think of what am I doing with the gifts God has given me and why have I not done more.  If you like it then let me know what you think and what God is putting on your heart to do in our world.  #ifgathering

 IF:gathering


No comments:

Post a Comment