Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Quote - Dr. Seuss

"Today I will behave as if this is the only day I will be remembered for."

~ Dr. Seuss

Such a wonderful quote, but I often fall short of this kind of day.  I strive to do better, but often find my days do not even come close to what I would want to be remembered for.  Maybe the key is to think how you would want people to remember you, then start doing things in your life that follow that line of thinking.  Looking back on life in regret is a sad way to live.  Maybe we should just start to think differently, we have the ability to change even when those around us think it's not possible.  With God anything is possible.

It is amazing how many things we have learned from reading Dr. Seuss books as children.  Although when we grow up those lessons are often forgotten.  When we are adults reading these books to kids we should remember the valuable lessons that are hiding in plain sight and start to live life as if we never forgot them in the first place.  I think we would all be happier adults if we keep childlike faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment