Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Reclaiming the Season - TPC gals rock!

Last night I went to Reclaiming the Season at our church.  It was a wonderful night with amazing decorated tables, a great speaker and fantastic food.  In the non-writing creativity I am seriously lacking, those tables were so beautiful.  I tend to stare at a blank room or table and can't think of anything to do with it. 

The topic for the night was getting back to the real reason for the season.  I really need that reinforced in my life, probably daily.  I get so mad at the small stuff that I tend to miss out on some great moments.  I have to say that the ladies in my church seriously rock.  You all are the best group of girls ever!  I keep thinking maybe I'm in some sort of Christian Stepford town were all the Christians are nice, sincere and would do just about anything to help you out.  Instead of the gossip, hating, angry ones.  You are kind of wondering where the weeds are among the flowers. I think that the flowers are actually choking out the weeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment